By Salwest

I have bought quite a few perrenials in the last few weeks. The ones on- line have arrived quite small plugs and I have potted them on. The others are reasonably sized and in larger pots. My question is do I plant them out now before the winter or over winter them in my un heated greenhouse and plant them out next spring?

Big ones now, small ones in Spring.

owdboggy Thanks very much i was thinking along the same lines but thanks again for the confirmation.

Was in a hurry, but will also add that the smaller ones in you unheated greenhouse should be kept moist but not waterlogged. Even dormant plants do need water. They do not need to be frost free, but better if the plant pots themselves do not freeze solid. Though some plants will even survive that.
Other choice would be to plant the small ones in the Veg garden (if you have one) and move them on in Spring when they have begun to regrow.