Can any one please tell me the name of this plant.We bought it last year and re-potted it but lost the name tag.Many thanks.

Devon U.K., United Kingdom Gb

It has grown a good 4-5 foot this year already.I am sure I would only have bought it if it flowered.Two people have said they think it is a vine of some sort.
The plant has no buds as yet.
Added cropped photo's to give closer look and also photo's of leaf.

Looks like a grapevine to me.

The plant looks like a vine, doesn't it.
Seems very vigorous !
Welcome to GoY :o)

The leaves look like an Abutilon but I wouldn't have thought it would make that much growth.

looks a bit like parthenocissus to me, but i could be wrong, turns a lovely red in the autumn.

What are the flowers like? Does it have any buds?

Ah we have found a plant wrapper behind the plant,it says Buddleja davidii
Nanho Purple butterfly bush.The only thing is that the leaves seem bigger and wider than it looks on the wrapper.So still not 100% sure.This is re my mystery plant.

Definitely not a Buddleja - back to the drawing board.

Looked at Grape vine photographs on the net and looks very much the same as leaves on my plant.I just can't remember buying a Grape vine plant though.Not something I would have thought to buy for our small garden.

Have a look at