Cumbria, United Kingdom Gb

Is this indigofera? It's a tall, sub-shrubby perennial with blue pea-flowers. If indigofera, which one?

Dsc01376 Dsc01375

It does look very much like the plant i have, down to the stems, But i have an alba and sorry i have no idea what your variety could possibly be.

We had a similar question recently, and the plant was identified by Owdboggy - all I remember is the name began with G, and its not Indigofera. There was a suggestion it was a vetch, but the final ID was something beginning with G that I now can't remember. Not much use really, am I, sorry...

Thank you! In fact, the 'g' was all I needed to identify this plant as Galega. G.orientalis. Haven't looked further to see if there's a white form, but wouldn't surprised if there is.
So you see, even if you're not certain about your information, any hint or clue can prove useful.

Ah yes, that was it, Galega...

Ah so that is what my plant is, I knew it was sommat alba. It was given to me with the label of Indigofera, but I had my doubts. Now i can safely say it's a galega. Now to track down the variety.