Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom Gb

Can anyone tell what I am doing wrong. I know this isn't a gardening question as such but here goes. When I like a question and it has liked at the bottom even though I click on it doesn't change from say 16 to 17 am I just thick or what

Hi, Irene
I didn't think it was possible to 'Like' a question, but maybe I am missing something here. You can click it on blogs or photos, though. Maybe - and this is just a thought - the new number won't appear until the page is refreshed? Sorry not to be more helpful.

Its a shame we cannot like a question or an answer as some of the answers are so good.......

OK I think it must have been on the blog page but thanks anyway

It doesn't seem to happen instantly for me either for some reason but it does register when I go back later

i think Goy is staging its own work to rule, I have comments disappearing into the wide blue yonder, and once again my homepage is behaving like a stroppy teenager and only does things in it own good time ,according to the site the answer I keep getting when trying to update my plantlist is "Oops can`t find this page" LOL....
So No Irene you are not thick...

Thank very much it's nice to know I am not going senile yet