Alicante, Spain Es

I have made my first attempt at growing corriander from seeds, have used some of the leaves already but now the plants are going brown. Is this normal? Are they getting too much sun? Not enough water? Are they supposed to grow taller than 3 inches??

Never grown myself, find it easier to buy a pot of them ready grown to be honest. They certainly grow a lot taller than 3 inches though, your plants seem to be very close together and just how much compost is in that container? Brown leaves usually indicate under watering.

I've tried and failed miserably!
Leaves go brown, they start flowering or they just plain die on me. I've tried all ways with no luck, so don't feel bad!

Hopefully someone will be along and let us in on the secret.

Thank you! Maybe I need more compost and more watering then! I'll try again.

If you are going to try again use a regular plant pot rather than the big container, mix a small amount of the seed with sand and sprinkle across the surface covering with a thin layer of grit.

Ok, thanks.