By Diamond

County Down, United Kingdom Gb

Hi all, in need of help if possible please :0) Can anyone help me to identify these plants.. here is the first three i am having trouble finding names of.. much appreciated thank you.

Img_3823 Img_3819 Img_3818

No 2 looks like Berberis Darwinii but not certain by any means... They all look healthy so enjoy.

Thanks Japon.. I looked up the name you suggested and i think you are right :0) I am coming across these plants as i try to get my new garden into shape and not sure what i will find next.. I certainly am enjoying them :0))

Not sure 1st may be a Camelia

And the last one is a Peony Rose.

is one a laurel, it looks to bright green to be camellia and the leaves long too long for their width. certainly when i compare them to mine.

agree to is berberis and 3 an herbaceous paeony.

I was away to say think its a laurel as just had another look out in garden.

Thank you all..this is great :0) Have just identified one of the big trees in the garden too.. i thought they were three apples but the largest at the back of the garden is a cherry with white flowers developing :0) looks real pretty !

I'm with SBG:- Laurel, Berberis and Paeony.

I thought laurel and berberis too, but didn't know the third one.