england, United Kingdom Gb

hi please you id this house plant please, kind regards

Money plant? (Crassula Ovata) that is what it looks like to me, but I may be wrong.

I know it as a Jade plant/money plant

Crassula, as Ojibway says - also known as Jade Plant, Money Plant and another name which I can't remember now.

Yes a money plant I have one of these and mine must be 10yrs old now .

Its never flowered but did see them in bloom in the Winter Gardens in Aberdeen.

hi thanks to all ,i have had the plant for years but did not know what it was called ,kind regards

Agree with all on this might be a good idea to trim it back a little,if you think it is getting a bit leggy,Sunshines,and repot it up a size or two..depending on the size of the will respond by growing new leaves lower down,and help it to bush out a bit..I often do this to mine,when it comes a bit warmer,..they are tough,so it won't do any harm.:o).

thanks bloomer ,i will give it a trim and re pot it in the spring ,and try to take some cutting kind regards

OK,Sunshines..that's a good idea..cuttings root very easily :o)

They say to break a leaf off and keep it in your pocket as it may bring you money lol but put it in a little bag first, mind you It never brought me money LOL :o))