By Nickt

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom Gb

Hello all and a belated Happy Christmas!

A quick question, our border collie unfortunitely passed away yesterday everning at the ripe old age of 15 and a half. We want to plant something in her name but i am having difficulty. Her name was Gen or more precise Genna and the only thing i can thing i can find is the Fuchsia genii. Ideal plant but i am intrigued to see if you peeps know of anything else?

Sorry to hear this, a sad time for you. I could not find anything called Genna either, But there are companies on line where you can name your own rose and then plant it?

29 Dec, 2011

So sorry, know how you feel as lost Kief our border collie week before xmas, he was 19.

29 Dec, 2011

Im heartbroken for both of you Jenfren and Nick IM sorry I cant be of help with the plant Nick, I buried my little chihuahua beside my Viburnum pink dawn and it is in flower always at this time of year.

30 Dec, 2011