West Yorkshire, United Kingdom Gb

Went to Halifax on Xmas eve and spotted a fuchsia in full bloom and also roses in the same garden has anybody else seen plants that should not be in bloom will be going same this week will take camera

Lots of plants are in flower at present that would normally be dormant, simply the very mild weather.

27 Dec, 2011

Yup my giant fuschia and geraniums are still blooming and have loads more buds ready to open.

27 Dec, 2011

My Polygala myrtifolia is still blooming well, as is my white Sollya heterophylla and the Eccromocarpus scaber!

27 Dec, 2011

Same here! Welsh Poppies and Clematis think it's still summer and Wild Garlic thinks it's spring?

27 Dec, 2011

I've got a penstemon still carrying flowers plus primulas not sure whether it's spring or still autumn

27 Dec, 2011

Near where my daughter lives in Palmers Green (north London) there's a hedge of winter jasmine with chaenomeles flowering through it. Outlandish!

27 Dec, 2011

All I can offer just now is a spray of ceanothus in full bloom. I am worried about my magnolia stellata as the buds are so big now that frost would be devastating.

28 Dec, 2011