West Midlands, United Kingdom Gb

I will be planting these agapanthus in spring..where is the best place to keep them through winter..should I bring them inside or I have a plastic zip up frame in the garden?

This is not a good answer, I know, but it does depend on whether these are a hardy variety or not, because some are and some are not. If they're the hardy ones, they should be ok outside in a sheltered spot over winter, but if not, you could pop them in the frame during really cold spells.

If they're hardy, plant now. If they're not, don't let them get any frost at all, especially in pots.

it says on their label protect from very cold in winter .... so they arn't hardy I gather..will a zip up frame be ok or shall I bring them into a conseratory?

Depends how bad the winter is - a milder one and they'll probably be okay in the frame, but if we have the winter that's forecast, the conservatory is probably better. Resign yourself to moving them around a bit in winter depending on the conditions.

ok will do ..thankyou :)