By Vn88

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom Gb

Hiya. if there is any one on site now, can some one please tell me how i'm able to view a comments fully. I can see there is more to the text and can't read it. It's very fustrating as i want to reply : ( plz help me!!

Not sure what you mean! When you want to look at a question just click on it and it should open up so that you can see the full question and all the answers. Hope that works!

Please add a comment below mine and explain whether you cannot read full comments which are below photos, below questions, below blogs, or elsewhere ...

You can use the Contact Us facility at the base of the page to get help and advice from Peter.

Recent reprogramming of the site might have caused you a problem - use the Contact Us option at the bottom of the page and report the problem you're having, as Terratoonie says.