The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

By Dell7

United Kingdom Gb

we have tall trees aroung garden shiny green with black berrries size of peas laurel ?need to know if poisonous pets child



A photo would be useful to give a proper i.d.

7 Aug, 2011


Could be Prunus laurocerasus - can be toxic if ingested, train your child not to eat any plants in the garden - 50% of plants commonly found in British gardens are toxic to a degree if ingested.

7 Aug, 2011


And your pets will have more sense than to eat a toxic plant.

7 Aug, 2011

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?