better photo

algarve, Portugal Pt

who knows the name of this shrub

I can't really see the flowers clearly, nor can I see the foliage or the whole plant, but I'll take a guess and offer up Nerium.

Hi Marleenjongen, how tall is this shrub, and how wide? It's difficult to tell from your photo, as Bamboo says. He could be right with nerium( Oleander) as it is a Mediterranean plant. Annie

Doesn't look much like an Oleander, to me. In fact, it looks the most like one of the pink forms of Gaura, but that would be less than 2 feet tall with all of that foliage showing.

it is not an oleander nerium, those I have plenty. See new photo, maybe that helps to find the name.

Definitely a Gaura! It must be a pretty big form, too. We won't make you take more pictures of the poor thing, but, in the future, it would be helpful to have something to give scale, too.

thank you Tugbrethil, it seems you live in an area with about the same weather, in future I'll probably ask you some more !

Thank you, Marleen! I suspect that Delonix1 in San Diego, or Wylieintheazores, live in climates more similar to yours, but the Arizona desert is full of heat loving plants.