cabbage red stem and red vains in leafs no heart what is it . sorry dont know how to reply to comments made not too good with computer

Could you send a pic?

Could it be chard?

thanks but still confused

Raylaundrie, if you want to reply to comments you can do this under other people's comments.

Oh, you've done it! Not that bad with computers then! :-)

If you can take a pic with a digital camera or a phone, you could upload a photo of the plant from your computer to this website by adding it to your question. Go to "edit question" then you'll be able to add the photo. A picture's worth a thousand words, and it makes identifying plants a thousand times easier.

thanks . my good lady came home from focus with 2 trays of plants bought as cabbage and both labelled the same . 1 is cabbage 2nd tray dont know what it is .looked at photo of chard on web dont think its that. will ask 1 of my children to post photo web site for me next time they visit .thanks again