Gardening Calendar

By Wmiller

Greece Gr

I have 2 acres of trees, shrubs and flowers of various types. I am also not that experienced in care of plants and I am looking monthly care calendar by plant name or a website that provides detail care by plant. I've looked on the Shoot website but it is very generic. Does anyone know of a website providing this service

Hi Wmiller. Welcome to GoY. I use Shoot but it is, as you have noticed, geared to the British seasons. They are very good for here but I don't know of one that could help in Greece. We have at least one member in Greece who may spot this and help but from me it's 'sorry'.

There is a good pruning programme on the world wide webb, if you type in Pruning Trees & Shrubs. there are a variety of sites there which are very good and generally I think apply whichever country. general rule of thumb is flowering shrubs prune directly after flowering. Fruit trees in the late winter. but worth looking on these sites.

Next question »