The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

United Kingdom Gb

Not really a gardening question but it is in the garden.We have a wasp nest developed inside our bird feeding table.It is right outside our front door.I am allergic to wasp stings.How do we get rid off it.Who can we call!



Waspbusters!!! Sorry - couldn't resist that! Why not give your local Council offices a call - they often deal with pest invasions.

4 Jun, 2011

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?