By Anns

Dorset, United Kingdom Gb

Do any members from the Staffordshire area know if Hooks Green Herbs are still in business? I have e mailed 4 times and not had a reply and an awful lot of the herbs on their sale list are unavailable.

They seem to be thriving on their internet site and it says Contact Hookgreen Herbs on 07977 883810, or email us at Hope this helps.

That's the number I have been trying to call (no answer) and the address I have e mailed. I do not know how big a company it is but it did occur to me that they may all be at Chelsea this week, so I will try again after the Bank Holiday.

Strange though?

I might have an explanation for you - I was watching footage of Chelsea flower show last night, and Hooks Green Herbs have just won a silver for their display in the pavilion. Obviously they're still functioning but maybe have been very busy lately. Does seem odd they're not responding though.

Hi we are still alive and have survived our first Chelsea Flower Show! We have been at chelsea from friday 20th may and arrived back home at 12 o'clock last night, sorry we have not been able to reply to your contact.
we are a very small business, just two of us. We will do our best to get back to you this week, we are very busy after featuring at Chelsea, as you can imagine, we will do our best to contact you as soon as we can.
Malcolm Dickson (as seen on TV!)

Alls well that ends well!

Many thanks, mystery solved!!