my camellias leaves have curled up and it looks like it is is in a pot.what do you think it might be?

mine has done the same and from what i remember there was someone else who had the same problem im wondering if there is a virus or bug thats doing it , has anyone on g.o.y any thought on this, has any one else had this problem, mine has died

There is, apparently, something which is affecting Camellias here this year - I haven't yet done any research, but I think the RHS might have some info on it. This assumes you've been doing the obvious, which is watering well.

thanks bamboo mine is dead, but yes i did keep it watered,and the roots cool, right compost, it came through the bad winter it was covered in fleece it had grown well but then all of a sudden the leaves started curling and going brown , that made me think it could be a virus

Well I've had a good look, but can find no reference to the suggestion I saw on here recently that there's a new problem with Camellia, so can't verify or not. Did you check for scale insect? There's an awful lot of that about this year, and they do like a Camellia to infest...

thanks bamboo, i did look but could not see anything but the eyesight is not too good , maybe i missed something

Sunlight and the right glasses helps, I find, the more light the better. Check the undersides of the leaves and the stems and branches.

thanks for all your advice bamboo