Angus, Scotland Sco

Hello everyone! Have any of you received your 'free' GW Buddleia Buzz yet? I just realised they were promised for end April and no sign of mine yet.....

Hi Karen - when you do get it, you'll need a magnifying glass to see it, so I'd check in the boxes carefully. ;-/

:( Not too much to look forward to then :(

I have heard from other people that this freeby plant needs a lot of TLC and growing on. Sorrrryyy...

P.S. I wonder what my Tibouchinas will be like? They haven't arrived yet - but they're not from the same company as your Buddleja.

I love tibouchinas..they are a fantastic colour! I had one in my conservatory for a while, but they are not pretty growers. Straggly and take up too much space.

Oh dear. Ah well - they are freebies.

Are you putting them outdoors B? Sorry I can't recall how hardy they are, but I know not hardy up here. When I say straggly, that's unfair. They have a 'loose' habit which I am not keen on in shrubs and in the conservatory it makes the place look untidy which I can't know I'm a bit of a 'neat' freak indoors!!