Arizona, United States Us

Anyone heard from Ptarotuos?
I've been waiting until things settle down, but I'm beginning to worry--has anyone heard from our friend in Japan, Ptarotuos, since the quake?

Hello Tugb,
I hadn't come across Ptaro at all, but following your question scoured the site. Since the quake he's been able to move, and is now abroad on sabbatical.

all the best,

Thank you, Weeding! I didn't know if He and his had been swallowed up, or if I was just not remembering his screen name correctly!

There! I made the name right. Embarassing, being concerned enough about someone to ask, and then forgetting his name!!

Ptarotuos put a comment on GoY on 3rd April saying he was back in the UK for a year.

On 18th March he had asked us to "plant something for Japan" and I had promised to show photos of my Prunus Oku Miyako when it came into blossom, so on 14th April I wrote the following blog ...

.... dedicated to Japan and the earthquake ...

I hope things are getting better for everyone in Japan ...

Ptarotuos is in England for a 'sabatical' as he calls it, look up his blogs and he tells you more, he and his family are all well!

Sorry TT I have said the same thing as you, Lol. didnt read your comment!

That's okay, Grandmage ... least your comment concurred with mine.. Lol.

Hope you are enjoying some peace and quiet this weekend TT. Lovely weather eh? x