Avon, United Kingdom Gb

Does anyone have any experience of growing Pacific Coast Irises. I thought they were acid lovers but now they say acid to neutral. Anyone tried them in any other soil?

Mine are in our neutral soil and grow well. They do seem to like more water in Summer than say the Bearded Irises.

Thanks Owdboggy
You really are a mine of info! Most gratefully received. I will treat them like Sibiricas then, cos they like a bit of moist. I have a couple of new type of iris for me and will be buying some reticulatas too. I have bought Broadleigh Rose as my first PCI as it caught my eye. Must have a look at some others. Will check to see if you have pics cos there is nothing better than seeing them in a garden setting. Does your Mrs Owdboggy cut them for indoors?

Bulbaholic is the one to talk to about Iris reticulata, we just treat them as annuals.
Our PCH iris were unnamed seedlings from a friend and I do not think I have bothered taking pictures of them. We actually do not cut any flowers from the garden for the house. The boss does not like flowers in the house. If your plant sets seeds then they are dead easy and quite quick to grow from freshly sown seed and as hybrids you may well get a variety of colours.

Ok, will have a seed bank is getting larger by the minute! Thanks again.