Belgium Be

Asked from the GoYpedia alstroemeria page

If you click on your options then click add plants, you can add the plant name and any notes then there's a button at the bottom that says browse, click that and you can add pictures from your computer, they'll also appear on the Goy pictures, good luck and welcome, look forward to seeing your pictures:-)

And don't forget that they do not appear as pictures on your draft, just letters and numbers, but when published, Bingo!

I was wondering the same thing today, when wanting to upload some pictures. it has been ages since I uploaded pictures.

This information helps.

Thanks to all for the information.
So I'll try to publish in Garden Pictures in hoping to have more chances to get in touch with other gardeners in order to change some seeds of hybrid alstroemerias.
Because so many of them are not available on the Web.
It's a strange world to have some success.
But cultivating new blooms is such a very nice hobby
I never give up.
It's a great pleasure to wonder if you get something new in the beginning of every year.

Don't know if this helps Erkabobby

Love the one on your avatar Erkabobby, not something I've ever grown, although I know a member on here Louise1 has a beautiful collection of them if you put her name in the google search on the top right you'll be able to find her garden pictures.

I have seen already the collection of Louise1 Simbad.
Thanks for your indication. But I don't think Louise1 had seeds on his plants.