I have been given a belladona tubor and a watsonia tubor. How and when should they be planted please

The Watsonia isn't hardy, so it shouldn't be planted out until May in full sun, and then lifted and stored for the winter. Belladonna lilies should be planted in June/July in a warm sunny position, at least 6" deep. It looks as though you'll have to store that, too!

I bought a Watsonia at a show, couldn't resist it. I don't have a frost-free Gh so I'll wrap the pot in bubble wrap an hope for the best. Stunning coour.

When it dies down Heron, you can empty out the pot and store the tubers/corms exactly like one would Gladioli. Basically that is what it is. I have W, flanaganii and I just dry it off and put the pot in the shed for the winter.

I am very grateful for the comments and will try these suggestions out. Will let you the results. Thanks again

Good luck Victor and welcome to GOY. :-)