Kent, United Kingdom Gb

do you cut back the ellebel fuchsia,for the winter,or just bring it in out of the frost,iff cut back how far,?

Fuchsias should never be cut back at the end of the season, even hardy ones. Topgrowth is left on to die back naturally, thus giving added protection to the roots through the winter, and then pruning or cutting down takes place in about April, as growth begins.
I've been doing a bit of research, but have been unable to establish whether this particular variety is hardy or not, in which case, I'd assume it isn't, and it will need keeping somewhere frost free over winter.

I agree with Banboo. My hardy Fuchsia looks dead each Spring then suddenly from the ground comes a rush of new growth. The none hardy types I take into the greenhouse. Take note.....they like to play dead too. Patience!!