West Yorkshire, United Kingdom Gb

my fushia leafs have got holes in them

What kind of holes? Tiny ones all over, with distortion, large bites missing out of the edges, ragged holes with brown around them, etc?

Have you seen mine, by any chance? You seem to be describing several of mine on my balcony. I'd be interested to know what is causing them & how to go about curing the problem! Some kind of insect I imagine.

I'll ask you the same question then, balcony - are there lots of tiny holes and any distorted leaves? And how are the flowers - fewer than usual or not?

Yes & yes! And yes again! Also some of them have reddish brown borders like when they are too cold at beginning/end of growing season.

Sounds like capsid bug to me - I've had a real problem with it this year, first time, must be a result of last winter, perhaps their predators aren't as many or something, took me a couple of months to realise what it was. Spray with bifenthrin or something that professes to treat for it - they remove the pesticides from the market faster than I can keep up. Too late for this year, really, but keep some handy, where there's been an infestation this year, there's more likely to be one next, so spray at the first hint next year.

Thanks Bamboo. I've posted a photo of the worst affected plant on the questions page. Only the photo doesn't look all that good.

I have a couple of plants of Phylegia African Queen but they don't seem to be affected only the Fuchsias & then not all of them.