East Sussex, United Kingdom Gb

Can anyone identify this lovely prolific hanging basket plant? Bought in a small garden centre and local ones don't stock it. Would love to use it for next year and (hopefully) prpoagate it from seed. Flowers ; 5 petals, bright yellow stamens, around 1 - 2 cm diameter. Leaves about 1cm long with serated edges. Thanks Folks, Rob

P1011343 P1011344

That looks like Bacopa to me, Rob. I had it in pink, lilac and white, in single and double forms this year. I've been very pleased with it.

Confusingly now called Suteria....but Bacopa is still used a lot too :-)

I'd say it is Bacopa: seems to be available with two different sizes of white flower. I've often recommended it to friends as it amazingly flowers all summer long . . . don't let it dry out though! (voice of experience!)

Never heard of Suteria, Fractal, but as long as it's still known as 'Bacopa' too, that's fine with me,

Sorry, added an 'I' it doesn't have.

Oh...OK. Do I have to remember that name, then?

Many thanks to you all for your advice.

I've tracked down a supplier and it's available in plug form so will be producing my own plants next year.

Thank you all folks!

Rob, one of our members has successfully propagated Bacopa from cuttings! Just to let you know in case you want to have a try. :-)