please could someone identify this plant???

P_ray_1 P_ray_2

I wonder if it is Pokeweed, Phytolaca americana.

not a clue, looks like a jelly mold plant..

i think that's a good call owdbogey, although cant see a photo of one the "same as"

Owdboggy is right - and you learn something every day - I found this out -

"Pokeweed is beneficial to wildlife particularly birds which eat the ripe berries. But before thinking of planting pokeweed to attract birds, the plant has its downsides. The primary consideration: pokeweed is very toxic to mammals. Even handling pokeweed to remove it can cause serious blood abnormalities. Pokeweed contains a 'soup' of toxins--lectins, mitogens, and saponins--that are readily absorbed through abrasions and cuts in the skin"

Which is odd when you consider that the young shoots are eaten in parts of America.

Only after boiling several times.

Best tell mum and she has this too.

We have it and my hands are often full of holes, but then I never pull it out, only cut down the seed heads, it is a dreadful sefl seeding thing here. I like it. There is one with variegated leaves too, but that died on me.