Somerset, United Kingdom Gb

can you tell me about rose bushes and trees how many leaves should they have to be sure of flowering

It doesn't work like that, guest. It's more a case of the maturity of them, and also what species they are. Also - some shrubs /trees may have been forced into flower by the Nursery, and then 'sulk' when replanted in your garden, so they take a few seasons to settle down before flowering again.

There are some that have been grafted onto more reliable rootstock, too. A good example of this is a Wisteria. If you bought an ungrafted plant, it might take several years to flower - or never!

You need to buy from a reputable source - in the case of roses, choose a 'name' like Peter Beales, David Austin, Fry's etc. Then you can be pretty sure that your new rose will perform well.

I have seen modern rose seedlings flowering when only 20 cm tall, though some shrub rose varieties are very shy to bloom the first year.

I bet you didn't count the leaves, though, Tug! ;-)