The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

hebe napuka

United Kingdom Gb

my daughter sent me some hebe napuka seeds from NZ and I wondered if anyone could tell me if I need to wait until next spring before sowing them. any advice much appreciated.



I don'tknow that particular Hebe, but if it is a mountain species then sowing now is best. If it is a lowland species then wait until spring. I used to get seed from the New Zealand Alpine Garden Society of all kinds of Hebes and they seemed to germinate no matter when they were sown.

7 Aug, 2008

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?