Calla Lillies

Ayrshire, United Kingdom Gb

Please help
Ive been growing these Calla Lillies on my window sill, the one on the right is a White flower that hasn't opened well this yr and is standing bout 3ft tall. the on on the left is a beautiful Purple Flower that just hasn't came this year, what am i doing wrong and can i plant them in pots outside next year as i assume its too late to repot the out this year

I would put them outside now in a semi-shady place, keep them watered, and they should flower soon. The ones I have do best with some sun, but not too much. Repot next spring.

Thanks Wylieintheazores'

Can i repot them just now as pots they are in i really dont wanna put outside

If you are very careful. Moist dirt holds together better, so water an hour before moving to a larger pot. Get the depth right with new dirt, then it should be easy to turn the pot upside down in your hand and put it right side up in the new pot, fill & firm, then water again.

Once again thanks Wylieintheazores
Im off to try now lol

« can jasmine been grown as a climber