The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

Essex, United Kingdom Gb

I have got some kind of bug on my plants - it is white and like oblong paint spots but is killing the leaves. There are hundreds of them in just a few days. any help would be appreciated



which plants are they growing on? could you add a photo Geordiepat? There isnt much to go on really. try spraying the plants with a systemic insecticide.

8 Jul, 2010


Sounds like scale insects

8 Jul, 2010


Have sprayed plants with bug killer sprays but no help - I will try to get photos on line - thank you for replying

8 Jul, 2010

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?