By Crissue

France Fr

I have a photgraph of a plant that a friend needs identifying, the only name I have been given is Laura, I believe it to be a member of the Petunia family, a low growing spreading plant....Is it possible to post the photo on here??

On plant Laura

Yes do you see 'update this question'? click on it and you should see add photo? If you google 'Petunia laura' or 'Laura Bush Petunia Petunia X violacea (Solanaceae)' you will see some pics.

If you mean you have a physical photograph, you will need to scan it into your computer first and then upload to this site.

Many thanks for your response...It is as I thought a member of the petunia friends donator, was convinced it was something else, but has graciously accepted that is as we thought......: > )

Hi crissue, i am such an idiot, i have just worked out how to send you a message, i did send one to you but think i sent it to the wrong place.
anyway, your garden makeover seems to have paid off, it all sounds really lovely, i hope you are still feeling well and able to get out in the garden. hope to speak to you soon.