How to rid nasturtimums of blackfly?

Treat with a spray for aphid infestation

Or spray with soapy water which works as well

MG, I was listening to Gardeners Question Time a week or so ago, and this business of soapy water came up - they said if the soap was eco stuff, or horticultural, insecticidal soap, that was fine, but that normal washing up liquid diluted in water as a spray was worse for the environment than insecticidal sprays because it contains quite a lot of nasties, believe it or not.

I only ever use eco. products, and usually add the rider that this is what should be used - forgot on this question. I actually gag if I'm near someone who washes their clothes in regular detergent - especially if they then use fabric conditioner, the smell is awful to me.

Oh dear, good job we live so far apart then, lol! Fabric conditioner essential, otherwise all my clothes stick to me and my hair's electric...

The eco. fabric conditioner doesn't bother me - though as our water is so soft don't need to use.