The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

By Wimbold

Cheshire, United Kingdom Gb

does anyone know anything about" aoleums" like how to propogate. I cannot find them in any of my books.



I think you may mean "aeoniums". I think you cut the top 3 or so inches off when it gets too tall and treat it as a cutting, and the parent plant regrows a bit bushier.

1 Jul, 2010


If you do mean aeoniums there is an article on the Gardeners World website just google aeoniums and it comes up with various sites

1 Jul, 2010

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?