Cumbria, United Kingdom Gb

Does Rosa 'Fruhlingsgold' have repeat flowerings?

According to a quick look on Mr Google, no, but who knows?

That was what I was afraid of. And I spent half an hour yesterday dead-heading!

Just looked at your profile and how nice to find someone else who likes a proper clothes line. Next spring try nettle soup. Absolutely delicious somewhere between spinach and cucumber with a hint of ginger beer.

Maybe you can prove Google wrong, you wouldn't be the first, probably it's as vague as Wiki-made-it-up-ia!
If I was you I'd plough on and pamper your rose and keep watering it, it may reward you with more flowers? (says she, the woman with several ignored though lovely roses and a box of Mr Somebody's rose feed still unopened in the cupboard...)

re washing lines - I just think those green or rusty metal contraptions are so UGLY, however practical. A strong feeling I inherited from my Mum!

Our washing line is a rusty old pole that leans about 20 degrees off the vertical and the other end is tied to a tree but it works! I have always thought the reason I like it so much is that it reminds me of my childhood. In fact that's what I like about my whole garden. It's so old fashioned!!!