The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

By Aliced

Arkansas, United States Us

Thanks all!!! It seems i have blossom end rot. Is there something you can buy to remedy this?



Usually, just changing the watering and mulching is enough, Aliced, but you can also add gypsum (if the soil is alkaline) or limestone (if the soil is acid) if that isn't working. If in pots, water more often, and add gypsum.

18 Jun, 2010

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?