The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

algarve, Portugal Pt

does anybody knows the drawings on pots of flowers you buy at the supermarket ? e.g. NPK ? it has a pot and one flower in it



Not sure what you're asking, Marleen... NPK refers to the level of nutrients in plant feed, or what level of nutrients a plant needs, and usually consists of a number such as 6-6-7 or 20-10-10, etc. If you have a drawing of a pot showing a flower shape on the label, that just means it's a flowering plant, not just a foliage one.

29 May, 2010

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Previous question

« how do i get rid of dasey in lawn


Not found an answer?