By Nick1

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom Gb

Bay Tree
This is my 11 year old bay tree. Its recently been moved into a bigger pot. It has plenty of new grow which all seems healthy apart from one bit that keeps drooping over (it still looks healthy tho). It get enough water so any ideas what's up with it?

Nick, I think it's enjoying the new pot and better compost, by it's colour it is now growing fast. Do not overwater or feed it too much. You could cut back the drooping piece and use it in your cooking.

That ought to straighten up the others!

you suggest i cut off the drooping piece?

Yes, as I said you can use it in your cooking.

Hello Nick,is your bay tree eleven years from being a new baby cutting ? or was it bought already established ? It really looks beautifully bushy and healthy.Is it a bush or a standard ?

got 2 from a garden centre about a month ago and on the tag it said they were 11 years old. think it's 11 years from being a cutting. I've added a picture of it on my photo's

how to look after my hydrangia »