By Sophiem

Herts, United Kingdom Gb

I'd really like to grow the flowers I had for my wedding, cool water and vanilla sky roses, but where is the best place to buy them and is it too late this year?

I've planted some freesias, no carnations unfortunalty, prob too late!

Ive tried googling, but the internet throws up so many things I get confused!

Nice thought Sophiem,why dont you go to the florist that you bought the flowers from for your wedding and see if they can point you in the right direction,best of luck.

if you know a specific plant go to the rhs plantfinder and type it in. they should give some outlets.
or try some rose specialists like austins.

You are going to have to find out the names of the roses. I remember seeing on SkyNews during the ash crisis that many of the flowers in shops come from Kenya. So ask your florist for the names and then go to the rhs plantfinder.

it almost looks like a blue moon rose i think

its very lovely

Thanks, I tried that RHS site but it needs the botanical names and I can't find them!

As I said in my original question the roses are cool water rose and vanilla sky rose.

Can anyone help me with their botanical names?

I did a bit of googling for you and both roses come up on bridal sites, could you try asking your florist or one of the sites on google , none that i could see had botanical names or the bushes for sale, maybe imported ?