The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

By Guest
Who is guest?

United Kingdom Gb

were can i get the white glass cover



Do you mean Coolglass? It comes in sachets of powder which you stir into water to make a paint for greenhouse glass. If so you should be able to get it at a hardware shop that has a garden section or a garden centre. Maybe somewhere like B&Q.

24 May, 2010

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?