The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom Gb

name of garden retarder to slow growth




20 May, 2010


If you mean on a hedge, there was a product you could use, forgotten what it was called, but it's been withdrawn from the market.

20 May, 2010


it was called cutlass and it was sprayed on hedges. discontinued now sadly.

20 May, 2010

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?