Norfolk, United Kingdom Gb

so should i take the orange mint out and put that in a pot, what about other herbs such as parsley, other mints, rosemary, curry plant, chives and some other i have forgotten?

Sorry guest, this sounds as if you've already asked a question re your herbs, but I don't know what that question would have been. Mint, any kind of mint, should be kept separate because it takes over the universe -if planted in the ground, needs a solid root barrier inserted all round down to 18inches. Rosemary becomes a shrub 6 x 6 feet, so you might want to consider carefully where you plant that. The others you mention remain small and will be fine in the ground, or in pots.

Okay, just found your other query, which you made under your membership name of Mulligan. Info above should answer your query, hopefully.

Get a 12 inch pot cut the base of , put the pot into the ground about 18 inches fill the soil into the pot and plant the mint in the middle of the pot.This will stop the mint spreading we have been doing it this way for years.
I gave this idea to one man , he then told me the following year he had 4 square meters of the stuff