Surrey, United Kingdom Gb

I have had a climbing geranium for Four years it is growing well but has not flowered can you tellme why.

if you are over feeding it it will produce lots of leaf. They also need lots of sunlight too. Not a true climber though.

I'd like to see a photograph of this "climbing geranium", as I'm pretty sure there's no such thing, so I'm wondering what it actually is.

its a tall variety. bit like 'climbing fuchsia'. i googled it to be honest as I was [am] sceptical. there is one particular nursery that provides them in particular.

Okay, googled it myself - Guest, where is yours growing and what, if anything, are you feeding it with?

I bought one last year and it was beautiful. I brought it in for the winter as they are not hardy but it was not happy! It tried very hard to die but I took some cuttings a few weeks ago and they are growing beautifully indoors.
I'd be interested in info on care too.
Mine was in a multi-purpose with added JI and some slow release food pellets.
They don't 'climb', the stems need tying to canes but they do get tall.