The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

By Guest
Who is guest?

West Sussex, United Kingdom Gb

my lawn is waterlogged how do i resolve this



I would say you are on heavy clay in West Sussex, you should look at drainage. You may have to lift your turf and put in a herring bone pattern of drains, this does not have to be drainpipes, you could do it with 20ml pebbles. Cover with plastic when you are refilling the trenches, small areas may only need some broken bricks dug in under the wet spots.

4 Apr, 2010

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?