Powys Castle gardens request

West Midlands, United Kingdom Gb

Would someone with Broadband connection and who knows where these are, please add them to the map so that I can link some photos to it.
I cannot get to the map page at all. To upload a picture to here takes about 10 minutes for me with usually at least two disconnections and reconnections to get it to happen.

I didn't know there was a page with a map - how do you get to please

If you mean the maps that pop up when you click on the Open Gardens link and choose a particular garden - the garden you've mentioned is already listed but it is spelt - Powis Gardens.

Bernieh - where is the link please... never seen

Moongrower if you go to the
'Photos of open gardens' link at the bottom of the Garden Pictures page and click on the 'More open gardens' tab ....
you will end up on the Open Gardens page.

Then scroll down to where it says 'Browse all gardens to visit' and you will end up on the alphabetical listing of many, many open gardens all over the world.

When you choose a garden, the first thing you see is a map and then under that are any photos posted by GOYers for that garden.

I've visited lots of gardens like this - it's a fabulous trip!

I think Powis Castle and Gardens is on page 27.

Hope this is clear.

Thanks, never thought of looking for the name being misspelled.

Yes I wondered about that when I was going through the photos - it's called Powis Castle in Powys on the google map.

Powys was an Anglicised version. In recent years most Welsh names have been changed back to their native form.

Got it - thanks Bernieh

in welsh the i is a y'

Not according to the National Trust and the sign on the road leading to it, it ain't.

as Ponty said anglicised, it is now proberly in Welsh and english ,as most places are,

as in Castel Powis?
Anyway I have found the link however it is spelt and linked the plants to it.

castel Powys is the way it should be with the c in castle being lower case' and the p in Powys being higher case, I am awar that it is an english castle but it is in Wales, I am not a member of the language sociarty but I feal that welsh place names should be in Welsh,if only because the welsh is so much more imformative nothing personal the gardens are grate enjoy.

« Your answers are most helpful. James