What do I do with primrose plugs?

I bought a large number of primrose plugs through a mail order company. I have planted each one out into 7cm pots. I then put some into my greenhouse, which then died, I think they got too hot in there.
The others are currently in my bedroom and seem to be doing ok. When is it ok to move them outside? or should I keep them indoor for the forseeable future?

On plant Primroses

I have been planting mine in baskets, tubs and in the garden this week. You can leave them in the pots but put them outside and plant in a couple of weeks if you prefer.

Will they be ok outside? - they are still quite small. Will they need protecting from the cold?

Depending where you live better in the green house till they have a few leaves can you leave the door open all day and put them on the shady side.

I planted mine straight out in a shady sheltered corner and they are growing on well

I will check it out. »