Cheshire, United Kingdom Gb

Euphorbia ID? Can anyone tell me what sort of euphorbia this might be? The first two photos of the flowers were taken in May, the third photo of the foliage was taken yesterday. I had to dig it up recently because I'm having some work done (that's why it's now in a pot) but before that it didn't seem to have spread very much. Thanks for any suggestions :)

(The first photo is the wrong way up, I can't seem to change it though, sorry!).

P1040063 P1040062 P1070445

There are several E.amygdaloides robbiae that have purple leaves - sorry can't get any nearer than that. I have a similar one but have lost the label - typical!
Its well behaved and does self seed a bit.

Very similar to my Euphorbia x martinii Red Flush - there are a few pics on my garden page GG. I know there is a picture of it's foliage on one of my blogs but I can't remember which one.
May flowering is correct - although last year it flowered from November!

Goodness, I've sent myself boggle-eyed looking at endless pictures of euphorbias ... I think I will have to stop and resume the search later!! Thanks for the pointers :)