Help with re-planting my Tulip bulbs please

Warwickshire, United Kingdom Gb

This year I think I lifted my Tulip bulbs (to re-plant again this Autumn) after they had finished flowering a bit early. I forgot you have to wait until the leaves completely died down to feed the bulbs. I stored them away but also then forgot to cut off the leaves off.

Whats the chance of them still flowering well next spring please?

Leaving the leaves on may have helped them. I dont lift mine but I usually wait and plant my new ones in late October early November. I think yours may well flower, you can but try them. next year feed and wait till the leaves brown before lifting.

The only way you are going to find out is by planting them and waiting and seeing

Yes, I can only try and then wait and see what they turn out like but don't do things half-baked - Lol. Was trying to get away with buying new ones as have about 40 of the older ones. Might just add some new bulbs in the same border where the older ones are going.