Unfortunately it looks as if my tree Lilys have been attacked by Lily beetle,yesterday I noticed that my Lily wasn`t looking to good upon further investigation I noticed there was black “stuff” on the leaves from the top to the bottom having then read up about Lily beetle I decided the only thing as far as I was concerned was to cut down the Lily hoping to eradicate the problem but apparently the “stuff” can be in the compost so maybe I should get rid of the compost to.Its a pity as I only purchased them last year and they were fabulous and the smell from them was amazing!Not sure if I would have Lilys again under the circumstances.
- 1 Jul, 2012
- 1 like
More blog posts by numbty
Previous post: R.I.P Little one.
Next post: our garden.