8 ozs thickly diced potatoes with water cooked for 8 mins. in the microwave. Mashed well with milk and 1 ozs spread until smooth.
5 ozs supermarket grated cheese -( now you know what to do with it !)Salt and pepper to taste.
Half a level teaspoon ready made Mustard.
4 drops of Worcester Sauce.
4 slices of Bread, lightly toasted.
When the potato mix is smooth, beat the grated cheese in. Add the seasoning, mustard, and Worcester Sauce.
Beat again until the whole mixture is smooth. Meanwhile heat the grill.
Place the toast in the grill pan. Pile the cheese mixture on top and smooth over. Place under the grill and watch until nicely brown and bubbly.
- 1 Dec, 2015
- 1 like
Previous post: Cold weather on the way. I have topped up my
Recent posts by dianebulley
- I have to replant all my Alpine plants and do it properly this time !
21 Feb, 2017
- I am interested in compiling a list of plant based remedies
19 Feb, 2017
- If you gave up on music as a child...............
11 Feb, 2017
- These words could apply to all our gardens.............
24 Jan, 2017
- A useful job for a winter afternoon.
11 Jan, 2017
- The top leaves on my Poinsettia are finally
5 Jan, 2017
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
23 Feb, 2011